Thursday, September 27, 2007

LYN DEUTSCH





LYN DEUTSCH

Pitogo, Consolacion, Cebu,

Philippines 0632

(+63 32 564 2147 (Cebu)

Mobile: + 63 09065858979

PROFILE

Over 20 years of significant, practical, and actual experience in design and art, developing creative concepts for a wide range of structures including furniture, store and exhibit spaces, theme- and period- based playhouses, arts and crafts, and fashion collections. Over the years, graphic, fine art and fashion design as well as other literary art forms were explored. I created various art and craft pieces including paintings.

ART EXHIBITIONS:

2007 BINHI ART GROUP

WATERFRONT HOTEL, LAHUG, CEBU CITY

2007 LUKE 5:4-10 ARTISTS COLLECTIVE

WATERFRONT HOTEL, LAHUG, CEBU CITY


PERSONAL DETAILS

Full Name: Maria Lourdes Nicol Deutsch

Nickname: Lyn

Date of birth / place: 11 February 1957 / Manila, Philippines

Sex: Female

Religion: Evangelical Christian

Civil status: Married to Aino V. Deutsch, German National

GM, Days Inn Business Hotel, Yinchuan, China

6 children: Mark Joseph (27), Patrick Allan (25), Christopher Michael (23), Vanya Kim (16), Danielle Alessandra (10), Isabela (7)

FROM THE ARTIST:

“Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think about such things,” so the verse in Philippians 4:8 says.

In my art and in my work, I see the gift that God has graced me with. I have always been an artist at heart. It is in art in its various forms that God has led me to find depth of meaning. It is as I study His Word that I find inspiration. It is as I express my faith and joy in my artworks that I seek to applaud the Jesus Christ that I follow and live for.

Lyn Deutsch

No comments: